New Orleans native, teacher, & contributing blogger, Kimberly DuCarpe, aspires…
Wedding season is upon us! Obviously, the bride will take the cake for best dressed, but what about you? Looking your best will help you feel your best, which is what everyone wants in a guest! I’ve rounded up the top five local boutiques that will undoubtedly provide and inspire your next favorite look.
- Lucy Rose: The LBD never fails. This one shoulder dress adds a little glam to a classic choice. Dress it up even more by pairing it with a trendy clear heel, beaded clutch, and these gorgeous earrings.
- Shop Angelique Lakeview: Attending a more casual wedding? Stand out in this orchid midi skirt and leopard satin tank. Pair it with these fun geometric earrings for a little more edge!
- Wildflower Boutique: Day weddings bring light, bright, and airy vibes, which is exactly what you’ll personify in this ASTR Santorini Dress. A floral, one shoulder, ruffled midi-length dress? Yes, please! Style it with these nude acrylic heels and mini huggies, which are also great basics to add to your summer wardrobe.
- Armoire Boutique: Having trouble finding a more formal, curvier option? Armoire is a size-inclusive boutique offering guests sizes 0-10, in addition to extended and plus sizes from 10-22. Check out this Fit and Flare Ruffle Back Gown! Bring a pop of color to this look by pairing it with these Multi Color Clear Strap Snake Heels and this Light Blue Pouch Bag.
- Hemline: Are you the guest that brings the party to the dance floor? Opt for a classy take on animal print in the Zeta Midi Dress. Style it with the Savvy Slide Sandal for a feminine touch, and keep accessories simple with this Fling Single Circle Necklace. These three pieces are perfect for a night wedding, but are also excellent additions to a capsule wardrobe.
New Orleans native, teacher, & contributing blogger, Kimberly DuCarpe, aspires to live a charming, yet fun-loving lifestyle. Her love of curating and sharing affordable, quality finds, has led her to VIP New Orleans, where she hopes to inspire others to live their best, southern life.